Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Well, here we are. You've stumbled upon my blog! You're probably now wondering what this blog is about. If you read the tagline, you'll already have read that this is a blog about everything...or almost everything.

My name is Rebecca. I'm a college student working on my undergrad in art. I'm a painting major! The follow-up question I invariably get after that statement is, "Oh, wow, that's interesting...what do you plan to do with that?" Well, I won't bore you with the particulars of my answer to that question, but I'm sure I'll do just fine. I really don't plan on being a starving artist living in a box. However, if I did live in a box, you can be sure that it would be a lovely box, decorated on all sides with the cheapest set of crayolas I could find. I'd rock that box. But again, I really don't plan on living in a box.

So I am an artist. I am also a Christian. I'd like to get that out of the way right up front, so I don't have to beat around the bush later. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul and mind, and that's a pretty big part of my life. So I'm warning you now, I might get a little spiritual on you every once in a while. My faith in Christ is very important to me and shapes everything else in my life.

I have always felt that you should learn something new every day, so I'm going to resolve that you should have the opportunity to learn something new (and hopefully entertaining) at least once during each of my blogs. We'll see how that goes. Maybe I'll just throw some obscure and entertaining word or factoid at you in the middle of it every time. Who knows. I'll also probably throw a few pieces of art at you every once in a while. Really, you'll probably just be getting a taste of whatever most caught my interest in any particular day, so be prepared: this could get pretty random.

Ok, well I suppose that will do for an introduction for now. Goodnight, and God bless.

Oh! But before I go, let me jump right into resolution #1!
Abderian: adj. - Given to laughter; inclined to foolish or incessant merriment.
So go find and abderian friend to have a wonderfully entertaining conversation with!

0 comments:

Welcome!

About Me

My Photo
Rebecca Aragon
Hi! I'm a college student from Texas, getting an undergrad in painting. I'm enjoying life and discovering who I am in my art as I go along. I'm a painter and a graphic artist and I dabble in all sorts of other mediums as well.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Find Me!

To see more of my work in various mediums, visit my DeviantArt page and my website. I try to keep them updated with most of my work.
DeviantArt Profile

Followers